1. Did you miss anything from Winter X Games in Aspen, CO? Check out all the results and highlights at…http://es.pn/hPmty8
2. The SnowSports Industry hits $1 Billion in December – record-breaking! “Record sales, coupled with consistent snowfall across the country gave the four-day event a positive kick“ http://bit.ly/fJoFUH
3. Tax season is here. This is a good article on how to avoid a tax audit. http://bit.ly/eDxn88
4. Still wondering what QR Codes are and how you can use them? We had hte pleasure to meet with Larry Plumier at the Outdoor Retail Show. One of the coolest things we got to see! http://bit.ly/gDHQYr
5. Despite hitting the $1Billion mark in December OIA President says “remain hungry and humble” http://bit.ly/fnf9E4
6. A few TidBits TrueHero picked up at the Outdoor Retailer Seminar: REI/Backcountry.com are noticing an average 49% increase on products using video as a secondary image online; 90% of customers are reading/using reviews to make purchasing decisions; Zappos will soon have videos for every product. TrueHero has been monitoring reviews and creating product videos for over a year – it is good to hear results!
9. Camtrol is the greatest accessory for your DV or DSLR cameras! TrueHero just used one shooting video and stills at the Winter X games. If you buy one thing for your set up, this is it! Camtrol is the first customizable ergonomic hand-held action and movement stabilizing platform for DV/ DSLR cameras with free angle LCD displays. Camtrol is comfortable and reduce’s shooters’ fatigue.
10. What inspired you this trade show season? A new product? New technology? New idea on social media? Tell us!