1. Frontier Group, a rep agency in the Pacific Northwest, raised the bar with a new booth (see above) at WWSRA and hosted a party for Specialty Retailers this week Portland, OR. Designed and built by True Hero.
3. “Social influence is going to become a new currency,” Outdoor Industry News talks about the shift in how consumers make purchasing decisions. http://bit.ly/elLRJj
4. SNews will report the OR Dailies. Here are some tips on how to get your brand or agency in the the news! http://bit.ly/f9DpMh
5. Are you talking to your clients about digital marketing? Here are 3 questions you should be asking….
- What marketing collateral and content will you be generating in 2011?
- How can we integrate your content to achieve our goals, i.e.; drive traffic to our store(s), convert customers in the store, reward our most loyal customers, promote an event, build our brand, become a multichannel retailer, etc.?
- What mobile apps are you working on and how can we partner with you to promote our store and reward our customers?
6. I just read How Powerful Are You? Another great article! http://bit.ly/hNTTir
7. Find out everything you want to know about the upcoming Winter X Games in Aspen Jan 27 -30. Spectator info, confirmed athletes, competition schedule, countdown blog and more! http://es.pn/eyZaNZ
8. Photography is all about light. How light is used in making a photograph can be the difference in the resulting image. These tips can help you to use light to your advantage for improving your photography, no matter what type of camera you use. http://bit.ly/h3fIQe
9.No Twinkies? Vending machines are going organic! http://on.msnbc.com/fzjVxo
10. Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. ~Albert Einstein